On this page, you will find specific class information and letters/documents sent to you via email for your convenience. If you have any questions, concerns, or updates about you and your family, use the form to the right to contact Ms. Becky directly.
Class Content + Stories >>
These are some of the themes and stories we will study this winter and spring
Frequently Used Music >>
Some of the music we use almost every class
Books we use in our classes:
- The Complete Book of the Flower Fairies by Cicely Mary Barker
- D'Aulaires' Book of Greek Myths
Kind reminders for your children:
- We're all children of the dance and only kind words should be shared between us all
- The Dance Exchange is a community dance space and should be treated with respect; please refrain from running and yelling before and after class, and please ensure all trash is picked up and cushions are put away
- If you would like to bring a special object for the heart of the room, ask Ms. Becky or Ms. Sylvana before class; that special object must remain in the heart of the room for the duration of the class
- The Lily Pad is a safe place for rest and introspection; if dancers ever feel they need to have a moment for themselves they may go to the Lily Pad and watch the class at any time
Links to documents and emailed information:
(Not receiving emails? Please email Ms. Becky at email@example.com to confirm your contact information on file)
Need to contact Ms. Becky? Use the form below and it will go straight to her email.